Kris, Mr.Marsh and I were visiting the Oklahoma National Memorial in Oklahoma City yesterday. It was really interesting but also really sad. To see the 168 chairs with all the names of the people that were killed was really sad and it made it clear that this is not just a number but names, people that were someone's friend, parent and child. There were even 3 pregnant women that were killed. I am just not able to imagine how a person can feel so much hate that he would do something like that.
I was really glad that we got to do that trip and see this incredible memorial.

Schon auf den Bildern spürt man eine gewisse Düsternis; ja zu was Menschen fähig sind?! Auch meistens selber Opfer.
AntwortenLöschenIch freue mich auch sehr, dass du es noch in die Hauptstadt geschafft hast.
lp
Mama
I finds echt super, that you made it to teh Capital City of Oklahoma!!!
AntwortenLöschenSpät aber doch!
Man sieht schon an den Bildern, wie ergreifend das Memorial ist. Ich finde es wirklich beeindruckend, auch die Reihenfolge der Stühle auf die Stockwerke bezogen. Was für eine große Idee auf diese Weise der Opfer zu gedenken und somit jedem einzelnen von ihnen einen Namen zu geben.
lp
Mama